Our R&D department is a true partner for our clients and supports them in their ideas to optimize their product lines or create new products and concepts.
Our researchers are working with leading research centers as well as our pool of suppliers to anticipate trends and analyze market trends around the world.
Our objective is to develop successful products, responsible and sustainable, that is to say, less expensive and more environmentally friendly.
Propose tomorrow's products today ...
In this win-win cooperation, our R&D, purchasing, sales and marketing are essential to effectively interface and relay all requests from our customers.
This R&D partnership we offer, opens you the access to reference tables such as: Sustainable Cleaning, Ecolabel, Ecocert.
In short, our expertise means :
- A level of quality recognized by the Iso 9001 and also
GMP = ISO 22716:2007 certificate for the production,
packaging and related activities (laboratory, storage) of liquid
home care products
- Development of Ecolabeled products
- Ecocert certificated product development
- Active participation in national and European
associations (DETIC, © AISE, …) and working groups (for
example environmental initiatives and regulations)
- Joining the «Washright» program
- Adherence to the Charter for Sustainable Cleaning
and the compaction program of liquid laundry detergents
- Partner « Core campaign leader » for Belgium of
« I prefer 30° ». An initiative of liquid laundry detergent
manufacturers to encourage to wash at low temperature
- Knowledge of new regulatory trends regarding raw materials,
packaging, processes, finished products ...
All this is part of our development strategy and reflects our positioning as a key player in the market of "sustainable cleaning "